Monday, October 20, 2008

Special Project..for a special someone!

We are counting on Taylor coming home anytime now and I wanted to surprise her with a room make over! I am hoping that it will feel like a "fresh" start and a cool place for her to hang out. I know she will want to add her own flare to the room but I hope she is happy with the start. I still need to get some sort of window treatment and a rug, but for now I am done. I am really proud of her and the progress she has made and we are looking forward to our family being together again!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great job Katie! I need to hire you to redecorate my house =)

Crazy Kids' Mama said...

Awww, what a GREAT idea - it looks awesome. I'm sure she's going to LOVE it!!

Amy said...

That is so great! I think she will love it! What a nice thing to do.

Heather said...

WOW KATIE! I know who to call when I'm ready to redecorate my room! That is a great job! Can't wait to hear what she thinks about it!

Joy said...

It looks great Katie! I'm sure she's gonna love it!