Wednesday, August 17, 2005

August 17th

Conan found my hat in the closet and played with it for 30 minuets. Man if I knew all he wanted was a stinky hat I would have given it to him a long time ago.

Taylor started school yesterday and I think she had a good day. It is always nice to have the first day out of the way. They are going to be more strict this year about late homework. Yay...this will help me out a bunch. Now I am not the only person to hold her accountable.

It looks as though Cassy is going to be moving out in January so we need to start looking for an apartment. We will only be here for another year and then off to Stillwater so Chris can finish his Ph.D. I think it is a wonderful opportunity for Chris and I am happy we are in the position for him to finish. I am so proud of him!! Living in Stillwater for a couple of years will be good for the kids. Granny is there and we will be able to see her and spend more time with her. I aslo have friends up there and it will be nice to be close again.

Kendie and Joe are so sweet. Kendie called me yesterday and offered to send Conan some of their movies. They are going to pick their favorites and send them our way. THANKS A MILLION!! WE love you!!!

1 comment:

CrazyMommy said...

Katie...Conan is just precious!! Can you believe our babies are going to be 1 soon!! Oh the thought is unbearable. Makena is walking and babbling and it makes me want to shrink her back to 6lbs 15oz and in my arms. I keep expecting to run into you guys at church and never do. Hard when there are over 1000 memebers there, maybe 800-900 on any given Sunday. I hope you guys are well and that we can get together soon!

Angela and Makena