Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired!


Great, Chris went to the doctor yesterday because he was feeling bad, (gunk in his lungs, sweating, chills, etc.) and Conan was up all night fighting the green snot monster. I have no voice and my throat is raw. It seems like we have been more sick this last year than ever before. I am ready to feel good for a long time.

Turns out Taylor got a part in the musical after all. She is one of Sarah's mission girls. This part requires some singing and dancing. She was really happy and so was I. I am looking forward to seeing the play. She went to her first dance on Friday at the school. She had a great time and did what she was supposed to do. Small steps of trust are a good thing.

I can't believe it is almost Labor day. We have no plans yet, I know Chris wants to work on the car some before I go to Stillwater next week. The front needs new break pads and the steering wheel vibrates when you get to 70 miles.

We have our last swing dance lesson this Thursday. We have really enjoyed them. The instructor is so sweet and a great teacher. However, we must practice practice practice. Even though we know the steps and the pattern, we are still very awkward. O-well the fun is "having" to practice all the time, right? Chris is such a good sport. I must come up with an equally good birthday gift for him.

1 comment:

CrazyMommy said...

Sounds to me like you have a good man! Swing Dancing is no easy feat! I hope you have a great time in Stillwater.