Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Cheese Ball



Ok my son learned a new trick....How to be cheesey. All you have to do is look at him and that is what you get. (Yes he does have a big gap between his teeth) He had his 9 month check up today and everything is great. He took about 8 steps across the living room all by himself. We are about to have us a walker.

I had a really great time with my Mom and Conan was good for her while Chris and I were gone. We had a nice relaxing trip to Tanglewood resort. It was the first time I spent a night away from the baby. Two whole nights of peacfull rest and sleeping in. It was WONDERFUL.

I am taking the kids to Hawaiian Falls in the morning. Maybe the sun will do us some good.

Taylor starts school on Tuesday and we still have to buy school supplies. Talk about waiting till the last minuet. The summer went by so fast. Soccer starts next month and she is eager to play.

Chris and I start swing dance lessons this Thursday...wish us luck. (I am super excited, he is..well, going.)what a trooper!

1 comment:

cassy said...

I love that little cheeseball! He's too cute. I can't wait til he's walking. Give him lots of kisses and hugs today from Fun Aunt Cassy! ;-)