Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Christopher


People tell you everything changes once you get married and yes they were right. It just gets better and better. I married Christopher two years ago on August 2nd. What a wonderful day! I am not poetic to say the least but I wanted to share how this one man has changed my life.

He is everything I have ever wanted and so much more. Together we are making this journey called life. It was his voice I waited so eagerly to hear on the phone when we were dating and it was his voice that whispered "I do" on our wedding day. It was his voice choked with tears that told me our son was here and it is his voice I get to wake up to every morning. I could not ask for anything more. With Christopher I am complete, I am safe, and above all I am loved for me-and me alone.

So to you Christopher I say this,
I love you in so may ways and for so many reasons...because you know me and understand me like no one else ever could. I love you because you believe in my dreams and care about my feelings, you make me laugh so hard and smile so often, I love you because you have a way of bringing out the very best in me. I love you for being the father of my children. I LOVE YOU in so many ways and for so many reasons, but mostly because you are my very best friend.
Happy Anniversary Honey!
Love,
Katie

1 comment:

Kami said...

Awwwww, I wish I still liked my DH that much! HAHAHAHAHA. Kidding, of course. He's pretty okay!