Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Next Chapter


Conan's cold is starting to go away and I think he is starting to feel a little better.

Yesterday was our first official day of weaning. I did not nurse him at all during the day and only once last night. He took milk from a sippy cup for Chris last night while I was at bunko and ate a big dinner. I have loved our special bonding time but feel like I am ready to move on. Conan is a big boy and eats alot...which means every two hours. Yikes, I feel like a milk truck. It had been a wonderful experience for me and I believe it was the best thing for him. Now hopefully we can ALL get some much needed, consistant sleep. I was so not prepared for the no-sleep part of having kids. What can I say, I like to sleep!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Aw... You guys will be okay. It's great to nurse, but it's also great to get your body back! :)