Friday, July 22, 2005

First Steps...of many



Conan took his first steps yesterday!! Actually he took 4 of them. I was so surprised and happy. It was a good thing it was only me and Conan or people would have thought I was crazy. While I am super happy I know now that life is about to get ever more busier as this little guy starts to explore.

Thank you Nana for my 1st Micky Mouse shirt. I love it!

We talked to Taylor last night. They had spent the day in our nations capital and got to see a whole bunch of cool things. She was so excited and said, "I had lots of first today, 1st subway ride, 1st cab drive, 1st time in DC, she was so cute! I wish I could have been there. I miss her and am looking forward to her coming home. Besides, we get to go back to school shopping. I think I like new school supplies as much as Taylor. Nothing like a new box of crayons kwim.

Chris and I have enjoyed our week to ourselves. Cassy was out of town and with Taylor gone it was like a party! It is nice not to have to worry about people so much, but I still like it when everyone is home.

1 comment:

cassy said...

A party, huh? I see how you are!

Seriously, though, I'm glad you enjoyed it. We missed you guys. I thought about you all and wished you were with us on the beach. Next year....