Thursday, July 20, 2006

Positive thoughts people!

On Monday, Chris, Conan and I went to Memphis to pick up Taylor. 7 hours up, 7 hours back. Not the most fun but we survived. Taylor is home now and trying to catch up on some missed sleep and Conan is trying to drive me crazy! He is the busiest little boy I have ever seen. My Mom tells me I was just as busy, but I'm not sure if I believe her :)
On the way home from Memphis, The Vice Principle from Frisco High School called and asked if I was interested in teaching art 1. HELLO! Of course. I have an interview tomorrow at 2:30. Thanks to the wonderful wisdom of Copwife, I feel better about walking into my first potential job as a teacher. I am a bit overwhelmed with everything. It feels like it is happening so fast and I feel so lost, but oh so excited! I guess you have to start somewhere. Going back to work means that Conan will official start school in August. Listen to me talk like it is a done deal. (slow down, Katie, get through the interview first.) I think school will be very good for little mister. It will keep his body and mind occupied---all the time. Even though I think he is ready for school, the thought of me not being with him all day makes me very sad. I rocked my baby to sleep for his nap today-just because I could. He will be 2 in 3 months. Did you hear me? 3 months. Ok Angie, time to start the party planning!
Chris is about to start school as well. Yippee, NOT. Each semester brings us that much closer to the end. A big fat PhD! Go baby!
I guess that is enough of me rambling. Life has been busy and I see it only getting busier.
After Conan's nap today we had a little Mommy and me art. Or should I say I visited my art therapist. I do feel rather refreshed. We are going swimming after dinner tonight. Boy will that feel good.


6 comments:

CrazyMommy said...

There are only a few people who get to call me Angie--count yourself lucky!

Good luck tomorrow...maybe we will be celebrating this weekend!

Joy said...

Good luck girl! I know you will do great! You are gonna be an awesome teacher!

Texan in Kuwait said...

Okay...so it's Saturday and I haven't heard anything. How'd it go?????

Details, details. Email me. Call me. Something. Shit.

MommyOutOfControl said...

SOOOOOO? How did it go? I was sending you lots of good luck vibes!
Jamie

Kellie said...

I hope the interview went well! I'm sure you did great!

christine said...

AWWWW Conan is getting sooo big! I love the mommy and me art time. We have that over here quite often, especially when mommy needs to destress!

By the way, your little man is just ADORABLE!