Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pretty boring here

I am sick yet again. Fun times.

I have been scrapbook like crazy trying to catch up on Taylor's book before she turns 14, Conan's before he turns 2 and mine before my 3rd anniversary. ( I started a book for Chris and I that is just of our wedding, honeymoon, and each anniversary) This is not easy for me. I am so picky and meticulous with every page that I end up spending way too much time on each one. I did, however, make some good progress this weekend. I really enjoyed working on the pages and I had forgotten how relaxing and fun it can be. My art table is a mess and I need to make a trip to Recollections for some new supplies. I don't go very often because I tend to get a little carried away! KWIM.

My Mom will be here on the second to stay for a few days. She is going to watch the kids while Chris and I celebrate our anniversary. We are not doing anything spectacular, however, we are going do go to Six Flags to ride all the rides all day long.....with no kids. SWEET! I have not been to an amusement park in 3 years. I am really excited. We will stay a couple of nights and then head back to spend time with Mom.

That is about all. Oh-I guess I am looking for a job as well. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are sick!

Have fun at 6 flags =) Happy Anniversary to you and Chris!

Ladyornot.com said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well!

I wish I had someone to work on scrap books for me, I have pictures a year old not even in photo albums yet!

I hope to see you soon!

Rebecca