Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back to the Grind

Well I decided that I should start back with my Weigh in Wednesday updates.

Chris and I decided that it would be interesting to have a before and after set of pictures. The "before" picture is less than desirable, however, when we get to the "after" picture it will be nice to see the progress, besides if striping down to your skives for a photo shoot is not enough motivation than I don't know what is! (not sure if I will ever share the before picture, but we will see ;)

Current Weight: 153lbs
Weight loss to date: 12 lbs

Target weight: 135 lbs
ONLY 18 pounds to go!

Wish me luck people, I want to be wearing a bikini by June!


If there are any mothers out there who are embarrassed about the way motherhood has effected your body, you should check out this site: Shape of a Mother

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Finelly said...

Good job so far! Keep up the good work!
DH and I recently joined a gym and are working towards our goals. Maybe we should be brave enough to do the before and afters too.