Sunday, February 25, 2007

In 1991 Tim Berners-Lee introduces WorldWideWeb, the first web browser.
I am ever so thankful for this wonderful introduction.


I am really bad about keeping up with my Wednesday weigh in so here is a quick update.
I am now at an even 150 lbs. That makes 15 total pounds lost. I am pretty excited about this.

We had a nice relaxing weekend. I spent Saturday just trying to recoup from the food poisoning I got Thursday. Conan was so sweet while I laid on the couch all day Friday. He even asked me if I was sick, and if I was feeling better. What a sweetie. I cried today thinking about how much he has changed. I actually have real conversations with him. Gone is the baby. Makes me really sad in a way, but I am taking every moment to heart. I hug him often and try to spend as much time with him as I can.

Taylor's soccer team entered a float in the parade on Saturday and they took 1st place. They donated the money to McKinney Soccer association for kids who don't have the money to play. I thought that was pretty nice. She has a really cool coach who goes way out of his way for the girls. I have a picture of their float I will post when I am not on the laptop.

A and I went and saw "Because I said so" it was okay, probably a renter. "Music and Lyrics", on the other hand is great. My favorite movie this year, by far.

Well enough for now, must get some sleep, 5:30 comes way to soon.

No comments: