Sunday, February 18, 2007

Time for change?

Conan is quickly out growing his bedroom theme, I think. I want to get him new bedroom furniture with a twin bed probably around the first of summer. We have really enjoyed the foggy theme and I painted the mosaic that hangs about his dresser. I am sort of stuck as to what I should do. I really don't like traditional decorating and I want something fun, and that will last at least 5 years. I need some help!
I am really stuck here. Usually I have tons of ideas running through my head, but not this time. Another thing, we are renting so the paint has to stay. (right now it is a dark khaki)

4 comments:

roflwaffles said...

They have this plaster board like stuff that comes in rolls. You can put down masking tape on the wall and glue it to that so that the glue doesn't stick to the wall.

But anyways, get that and just start a collage from one end and keep going each and every year. When, and if, you move you can always pull it down, roll it up, and go off.

CrazyMommy said...

I am short on ideas, but I have always liked a denim room for a boy, but not in a cowboyish way, if that makes sense. The color on your walls makes the denim look pretty easy. If I find a pic, I will show you what I am talking about.

-A

Meghan said...

I don't have any ideas at this moment... but I LOVE that frog mosaic! You're so talented.

Melanie said...

We just redid C's room. I've got pics if you want some ideas. Just shoot me an email!