Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Super Hero...Valentine Pirate....Love day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Chris and I took off at 11:00am this morning and ate at Cheesecake Factory and then watched Music and Lyrics, VERY GOOD movie. I loved it. We took the kids to McDonald tonight for dinner. Conan had his first Valentine party today and got lots of cute stuff from his friends. It was very sweet. Nothing says I love you like the pink and white heart shaped rice crispy treats we made for his party. Taylor said all she did today was eat candy and wanted "real" food now. For those of you who don't know, Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday and I would say this was a really great day.

I hope everyone shared some love with family and friends.

Pics: The Valentine treats, Conan and Tylor playing superheros and Conan playing with stickers. (please don't look at how dirty the glass is in the last pic. (very embarassing)









No comments: