Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sprimmer!

Sprimmer is the time between Spring and Summer when the weather can't make up its mind and it is almost impossible to plan anything outside-including photo session!!! Ugh. We have still managed to have a good weekend. Yesterday Chris and I mowed the lawn and Conan played with some friendly worms. Chris and Conan also managed to find my vacuum attachments and ended up in a sword fight in the driveway. Conan was fascinated by their shadows on the fence. He told me that he looked like Peter pan.

Chris started playing softball with a McKinney team and Conan and I were able to go watch him play the other night. The weather was great and I even managed to snap a few pictures of him when he wasn't looking. I am hoping we can play on a co-ed team next Spring. :)

Last night Chris and I went to a going away party for a wonderful woman I met through another friend. We ended up staying and chatting for a few hours and had a great time. The woman who hosted the get together was a great cook and we ate pulled pork, beans, col slaw, pickles and red velvet cake. It was a fun evening.

Tomorrow is Monday and that means we hit the gym first thing in the morning. I am really liking the workouts and Conan is happy in the play area.

I hope everyone had a super good weekend!











1 comment:

Heather said...

Once again, GREAT PICS! I especially love the shadow swords!
What gym are you going to? I'm been thinking about looking into that, thought Riely would enjoy the play time?!