Saturday, April 19, 2008

What a trip! Part 1 Rylee's Birthday and Dubai

I have a fabulous time in Kuwait visiting my sister and niece along with meeting my new brother-in-law. (Awesome addition to our family and I can't wait for Chris and the kids to meet him!) I am fighting jet lag a bit but have to share my trip with you.

I have so many exciting, neat, interesting, happy, funny and great things to share that I will have to post in parts. This one is all about Rylee's 4th Birthday and Dubai. I will let the pictures do most of the talking. It was a princess/pirate themed birthday and man was it a party. There was face painting, jugglers, dancers, magician, rides, pizza, cake, and presents galore! She was such a cutie and loved every minuet of her big day! Later that day when I called home to talk to chris Rylee told him that she go the hook up with all the bd prsents she got. Cracked us up!











This would be our hotel in Dubai, and as it happened they messed up our room some how and we got bumped to the presidential suite!! Holy smokes, that baby was kicking. We relaxed by the pool, hung out and did some major chilling. It was perfect. Rylee and I had a blast swimming in the pool and spending time together.






Dubai is a rich country and the airport was no exception. All the clocks on the wall were Rolex. Go figure.





On my last day before going home Cassy, Rylee and I went to the Kuwait Towers. A must see if you visit the country. You can ride up in the elevator and the ball at the top has an observation deck that rotates. We had some fun with that.




So much more to come!!!

4 comments:

Finelly said...

Those are great! Can't wait to see the rest! Hurry!!! :)

Helen said...

LOVE your pictures! Looks like you all had a great time!

cassy said...

Thanks so much for all the pictures, Katie! We had a super time with you.

Can't wait to see you again!

Heather said...

WOW, what neat stuff! And Rylee is absolutely beautiful, especially through they 'eye' of her aunt!