Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just let me brag....Just this once!

Wow! Ok so I will not do this very often. I know everyone thinks their kid is the cutest, smartest, most adorable...(you get it) but Conan is really blowing my mind lately. He is 16.5 months old and he can tell me what all the animals say, he knows his shapes, he can count to 3 in Spanish, and today when I asked him what color was my shirt he said "purple," not once but every time I asked him. He is like Sponge Bob-spongy! He is soaking this stuff right up. I guess all the hours of Dora, Blues Clues, and Backyardagains is starting to pay off.
I hope I can find enough stuff to keep him stimulated. This is proving to be more of a challenge than I though. Thank goodness for the internet. I am constantly getting activity ideas off the net. I can't wait for summer when we can spend hours outside, at the pool, or at the park.
I think Conan got everything from his Dad, looks, brains, and hopefully his athetiscm.

Ok I am done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! You brag away momma! That is your right =) He IS adorable and they do soak stuff right up! Amazing!

katertoter said...

I was thinking I needed to do the same with Conan. He just needs more than i can give.

Carole said...

Hey, can you share some of the activity web sites you were talking about? I'm always struggling to find something to keep Tyler occupied, and everywhere I've looked, it seems that most of the activities are for older kids.

Glad you are enjoying Conan! Isn't it wonderful? :)