Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Pool!

This is sort of a late post but o-well. Last Wednesday Chris and I went to Dave and Busters to play pool and watched a movie. I have never really played pool, so that was new and exciting for me. Chris is actually pretty good and we had a nice time. It was fun to get sway and do something together. We ended up watching The Hills Have Eyes, very scary! I almost got up and left, but we stayed to the end.
Spring break went by quickly. Poor Chris studied the whole time. This semester is really killing him. He is taking two hard classes and working full time, not to mention I want most of his time when he is home, needless to say, he is stretched pretty thin. We are both looking forward to the end of this semester.
I am really excited for Easter this year. I am taking the kids pictures and we are having a big Easter egg hunt. I think I am more excited than anyone. Spring is almost here and we can't wait!


1 comment:

katertoter said...

Yes, I would go again for sure, an dyes i am rather boring. Do you play?