Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Reflection

2 days old-going home from the hospital. He still drags that blankie around.
A very rare quiet moment in the swing with my favorite Robeez on.
Here he is at 2 weeks with his head up looking around. He has always been very strong.
I was just having some reflections today and was a little sad. Conan is now 16 months old and I wonder where my baby is? I love watching him grow and learning new things everyday. It is hard to believe how quickly they change. I love this little boy!

9 comments:

Tonia said...

That is amazing at 2 weeks!!

katertoter said...

Thanks, i had nothing to do with it. Maybe the fact that he was almost 10lbs at birth had something to do with it!
~katie

Anonymous said...

He is so darn precious Katie! I cannot believe how big he has gotten!

katertoter said...

You and me both.
Hope you have been well. Haven't talked to you in awhile.
~katie

Joy said...

Holy cow! He was so little! Even though he was so big! Can you believe how much he's changed in such a short time. I bet when you were taking that picture at two weeks you couldn't imagine the stinker you have now. What a cutie!

cassy said...

Wow, you do forget. His hair was so red looking.

You're doing an awesome job, mama! I'm very proud of you. =D

Okay enough big sister sappiness.

CrazyMommy said...

Katie...would you miss him if I ate him up?? So darn adorable...it is amazing when I look at those pictures, it looks like him...but then it doesn't...does that make any sense??

Anyway, just precious and yes...you are doing a fabulous job.

katertoter said...

You guys really know how to make a girl feel good! I just want him to always be my baby, no matter how big he gets.

Melanie said...

I love those cheeks! That is great for a two week old.