Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Big Boy Room"

We were finally able to bring his furniture home from the store in-between rain showers. I was going to do something completely different than the blue and green, but I found the comforter and since we already had matching table and chairs-I kept the same color scheme. This is the start, I still have more stuff to add, but tonight was the first night he went to sleep all by himself and he did not get out of his bed once!!!

The pictures are awful, I took these at about 7:30 so it was pretty dark in there.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Kellie said...

I love it! I so need help decorating Lanie's room. We finally painted it but I need to get her a new bed and get things up on the wall. That will be on my list of projects when we get back from Norway.

Joy said...

I love it!!! I especially love seeing some of they items that Jake and I gave him. (wink) You are so crafty!