Sunday, July 08, 2007

A Happy Birthday indeed!!!

10 Happy things about my 27th birthday

1. By 10:30am, 9 people had already wished me a happy birthday. What a great start.
2. I got to eat lunch at a great little Italian restaurant.
3. When I got back to work, I had a huge beautiful bouquet of flowers on my desk. Given to me by my co-workers and bosses.
4. My BFF (who was in Canada) called to wish me a great day and remind me that The Fray is this Thursday!!!
5. My wonderful husband was cooking my absolute favorite dinner when I got home from work.
6. and....he made me the most awesome Mojito EVER!!!
7. Chris and the kids made me a cake with purple stars on it.
8. Conan sang happy birthday to "Mama" all by himself to me when I got home.
9. I got a gift card for some great stuff for my camera.
10. My Florida family sent me a party in a box.

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes, it made my day just peachy!


Chris and I take this picture every year on my birthday.


Yep that's right he is a way better cook than me, and he looks cute doing it too!. I ate way too much. So yummy



Awesome!

My very special homemade cake


Conan loved all the candles and almost beat me to it.


Great shot.


The note from my Florida family. Thanks guys!


The party in a basket.


What a cute cookie


The tickets! Woot

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Your SIK (sister in Kuwait) said you was having a birthday! Sounds like you had a good one! Love your pics.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Katie. Great pics! You are so loved.

cassy said...

So glad you had a great day, Katie.

Sorry I couldn't be there.

Miss you much!