Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Beautiful March Day!

I was working this afternoon and in walks my sweet hubby with the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers and the biggest smile on his face. It really made my day! Thank you baby. (they are my favorite color to boot). I really needed that and I appreciated them more than he knows.



My bargain deal of the day....a pair of 9$ "Car" crocks from payless. HE LOVES THEM, had to pry them off his feet to put him in the tub. Who would have thought? Conan is not even a big Cars fan, he likes the movie okay but it certainly is not his favorite. It really surprised me how much he liked them.





He loves berries and he brings them to me all the time. He even made a tent for them out of leaves. My kid is so weird and man do I love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sweet son is so stinkin cute! Love his crocs!

Joy said...

I soooo gotta get those shoes!!!