Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

We had another great holiday this Easter. One of my Mom's play group had an Easter egg hunt at the park on Friday and Taylor was the guest Easter Bunny. ( I have a picture below) She did a great job and I appreciated her dressing up for the kids. I have some great black mail pictures for later. :) We took the kids to see Horton Hears a Hoo on Saturday and absolutely loved it. Conan giggled the whole time and I think this is going to be one we purchase when it comes out. Saturday evening we dyed our eggs, something Conan takes very seriously and has down to a fine science. He could do this all day everyday. Sunday morning we hunted eggs then headed off to church and then Uncle Corey met us for lunch. Corey sweet girlfriend gave the kids the cutest chocolate bunnies with really long ears, Conan wasted no time digging right in!

We also received a phone call from Uncle Cole. He joined the Army in January and Conan misses him like crazy. It was great to chat with him and see how things were going at basic training.

I am getting super excited to see my sister and my niece and meet my new Brother-in-law! Only 17 more days and this chick is on a plane to Kuwait!!

Happy Easter Everyone























Yes that is Conan, Me and Taylor. Tee hee hee


4 comments:

Heather said...

Look at you! Already have your Easter blog up!
Great pictures, as usual! How fun is that, Taylor as the Easter Bunny!
Looks like a great holiday! Glad everyone enjoyed themselves!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! What a good sport Taylor was to dress as the Easter bunny!

Briana said...

What fun photos you had! I saw those long eared bunnies! YUM!!

You are going to Kuwait! WOW!

BTW - though they are washable markers, it did NOT come off the wall!

Joy said...

Cool eggs! I can't believe Taylor did that. What a good big sister.