Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter is almost here, and early.

It has rained HARD all day long. It was the perfect day to stay in ( in our jammies) and do some fun Easter stuff. First Conan and I dyed a few eggs, just because we wanted to. We will really dye eggs this weekend when Taylor gets back and everyone can participate. Then we made a gazillion strawberry and chocolate cupcakes for an Easter party that will probably get canceled due to the rain. Chris and I had homemade egg drop soup and crispy noodles for lunch and enjoyed stying in out of the rain. I still need to do some more shopping for the holiday and I am sure by the time I get around to it everything will be gone. I guess thats what I get for waiting until the last min.













1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG those eggs are beautiful! Is that a kit? Riley loves the funny face stickers too!
I'm almost out of eggs, I totally need to go out and get some TODAY before they are all gone too!
As usual, your photographs are so eye-catching.