Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

I told Conan that I wanted some St. Patty Day pictures with his "Mom's Lucky Charm" shirt and he said ok only if Dad can hold me. Sure, whatever. Taylor is spending Spring Break with her friend in Glavaston so she was unable to get int he pics with her matching shirt. I am sure she isn't heartbroken. I guess its just not so cute anymore when your 15. She is having fun so thats what matters. We ate a yummy, non-Irish lunch at San Miguels that was oh-so-tasty and now I feel as if I should drink some green beer or fry us up some green eggs. I read Conan that story for the first time last night and he loved it. He giggled through the entire reading. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful and KISS SOMEONE!!!








2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute pics!!!

Heather said...

Cute! I had my green beer, but no fun shirts! I'll have to find some next year!