Saturday, March 08, 2008

Weekly Movie Review

I really don't think anyone even reads my blog but what the hey. I thought since Chris and I go to dinner and a movie every Wednesday night that I would write a short review of the movie. I think it will be fun to go back and read years down the line, or cringe to think of the money we pour into the theater. O-well, we love it so here goes. I will try and get there out sooner like the day after we see it but this week I was blessed with Strep.

SEMI-PRO


It was okay. Now, I am a huge Will Ferrell fan, but he has certainly done much funnier. It just didn't do it for me and I left feeling a little cheated. I would say it's a renter.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh no! I was hoping it would be great! Tyson and I love will ferrell......bummer.....

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog =) I guess we will wait and rent that one. Sorry to hear you were sick.

Finelly said...

I read your blog girl.
Disappointing about that movie! I was looking forward to it.