Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ant bite up-date

Conan's foot is finally looking better today. Yesterday He let me soak his foot in a sink full of ice water. He loved it! He kept kicking his feet and trying to catch the ice cubes. He still can not wear shoes which means I get to carry him everywhere, Oh joy! He is so heavy. I feel awful for letting him play outside without shoes, even though the nurse said they can get in socks and shoes, I still feel bad.
#1 Easter rule this year...if you want to hunt eggs, you must wear your shoes!!




5 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh no! I'm glad he's doing better. My kid has the same shirt :)

katertoter said...

Gotta love Children's place!

CrazyMommy said...

Glad he is getting better. We miss playing with you guys. Well, I miss hanging out during the week :(

Lunch soon??

cassy said...

Poor buddy. He's so freakin cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad his little foot is better. I hate ants!