Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend up-date

We had a very nice and relaxing weekend. I am sad it is over. Saturday, we got up early to get Taylor to her 8:30 soccer game. Her team won and it was a really fun game. The weather was absolutley beautiful and Conan enjoyed being outside. Every weekend we take turn choosing were we get to eat out. This was Taylor's week to pick and she chose a Japanese sushi place. We shared chicken fried rice, shrip tempura, miso soup, and 3 different rolls. YUMMY! After we got home, Chris, Conan and I took a 3 hour nap. Boy did that feel good. After we ate, Angela dropped Mak off and she got to play with us for a while. The kids had a good time. Sunday we ate at Pei Wei and after that Taylor went to babysit and me and Angela went to the mall with the kids while Chris stayed home and studied. (Oh-I bought Conan's 18month outfit for his pictures I am going to take this week) Super cute! -A- helped me pick it out. She is also super sweet to let me use her kick-butt camera. I feel so lucky, and a little green to ;) I will post pics as soon as I get them.
I have to take my content test for my teaching certificate on June 10th. That means I have a month to study and prepare. My blogging may slow down for a while, but I will try to post as much as I can. Hope everyone had a great weekend.




5 comments:

CrazyMommy said...

What a little ham! He is so sweet and I hope his 18 month pics turn out well!

-A

Joy said...

Holy Cow that's cute! There is nothing funnier (is the spelling right there?) than a little boy in his mommy's shoes! It'll be great black mail material later!!!

cassy said...

Love that picture of your boys!

Melanie said...

Love the shoe pics. Those will be great blackmail when he's older!

Kami said...

Um.

The shoes.

Yeah.