Friday, April 14, 2006

Egg Hunt

Today was surprisingly chilly. We did not dress warm enough for the egg hunt, however, we did manage to have a good time. Conan picked up the concept of finding the eggs and putting them in his ever so cute frog basket my Mom sent. Elmo showed up and so did the Easter Bunny. I was a little disappointed that we did not get to have our picture taken with the bunny because he was "booked" at another show...what? the line wasn't even that long. O-well. I can't wait until Sunday! I will have more pics to post for sure.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!

Joy said...

What a cutie! Can I just eat him up???

Michelle said...

I completely lost you guys at the egg hunt - did you not go to the 2 & under side? I love the pic of him hugging the ball!!