Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter part 1

Happy happy Easter from all of us to you, happy happy Easter we hope you had fun to! All the excitement I was building up paid off. I don't know about the kids but I had a really good time. I love playing the Easter bunny and seeing the kids get so excited. I enjoyed using my kitchen aid and put it to good use. I baked all day Friday, and ate all weekend. Back to the gym this week...right Angela? ;)
My mother in law, Debbie and my Brother in law, Cole came down from Stillwater and hung out with us. All the kids love Granny, and so do I. I am super glad they came. Cassy and Rylee spent the day with us. Unfortunately Rylee spent the morning throwing up, but felt well enough to hunt eggs later that day.
My best friend, Angela, her husband and Mak Mak came over to hunt eggs with us that Taylor and Chris hid. They were so adorable looking for the eggs. When Conan realized that there was something inside the eggs, it took me a while to convince him he still needed to find more eggs. Gosh, I love being a mom and all the fun things you get to do with your kids!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Conan is adorable Katie!

Melanie said...

How fun! My kid was over hunting eggs. He didn't care at all :(

CrazyMommy said...

It was so much fun. Thanks for inviting us over for the egg hunt!

we did a good job last night at the gym didn't we?? *wink*

Joy said...

It looks like you had sooo much fun! Great shots too! I'm glad you had a good weekend!

Joy

cassy said...

Great pics, Kate!