Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April 5th

This was taken just minutes before we got married, one of my favorites.

I am so proud of Chris. He works himself crazy trying to do well in everything he touches. While I was in Chicago he spent about 38 hours working on a take home test. He got the test back yesterday in class and guess what he made? 32 out of 30!!!! Can you do any better? I am glad his hard work is paying off. Way to go Babe!

Yesterday Conan turned 17 months. I am in disbelief that he is already almost a year and a half. So many wonderful memories have been made in such a short time. I am really excited to take his 18 month pictures. The last time I took real pics was his 1st birthday. I am also planning on taking Taylor's 7th grade pictures. I never buy the crappy school ones. I figure I can do them myself and then just have wallets made for her friends. I think Cassy is going to let me take Rylee's 2 year old pics! I found this picture the other day when I was sorting through stuff. Taylor is 12 and Conan is 1 month. I really like this picture.

3 comments:

Joy said...

That has to be one of the sweetest things I've ever seen!

MommyOutOfControl said...

That pic is so adorable. They are both going to treasure that when they are older! Precious.
Jamie

cassy said...

You THINK I'm going to let you take her 2 year pics? C'mon.